Camping & Hotel
Stay at our official camping
Stay at the official World Cup campsite during the BMX 2021 World Cup. This campsite is located in the most beautiful area of The Netherlands: the Veluwe. But also in the heart of Elite Sports; Olympic Training Center Papendal. Due to its ideal location, next to the BMX track & the festival site, this campsite is not only extremely suitable when you visit the BMX World Championship or the Ultimate Urban Festival, but also a fantastic starting point to discover the beautiful surroundings of Arnhem. When you book a spot at the official campsite, you will stay with us from Friday, August 13 to Monday, August 23. Enough time to really enjoy your holiday in addition to the competitions and to discover the surroundings of the Veluwe. But make no mistake; because the Netherlands is so wonderfully compact, all (cultural) hotspots such as Amsterdam, the Keukenhof and the beach can be reached within 75 minutes by car! More tourist information is to be found here.
The sizes are as follows: 60m2 (9x7m or 10x6m) including 1 power point (230v). If you need more space because your vehicle may be larger, you need to reserve 2 places. Please note: there are a limited number of camping pitches available. So book your pitch on time and ensure yourself of a wonderful spot at the official campsite in the middle of the woods and a short distance from the main (BMX) event.
- All camping pitches are next to the BMX track. (map will soon be available)
- The camping spots are allocated on site, upon arrival.
- All camping pitches are on grass.
- Camping shop is available.
- Daily entertainment program is provided.
- Dogs are allowed on the camp site, provided they are kept on a leash. Dogs are not allowed on event grounds.
- Dump station for chemical toilet
Check in & Check out:
Check-in: Friday, August 13 from 3 p.m.
Check-out: Monday, August 23 before 10:00 am
Event Camping #OpPapendal Arnhem
- Price € 420 per pitch, per period (including service and transaction costs) excluding tourist tax € 2 p.p.p.n.
- 1 car.
- It is not possible to reserve two pitches next to each other, if you want to stand together, make sure you arrive together. For example, by collecting at Carpoolplaats Planken Wambuis.
- Maximum of 6 people per camping pitch.
- Access to the campsite does not give you access to the event. You will need to buy a separate ticket for the event.
- Covid-19 warranty: in case of cancellation of the BMX World Championship because of Covid-19, the paind amount will be refunded (minus the booking costs).
Official hotel BMX Worlds Hotel Papendal
This comfortable four-star hotel is located on the Papendal site. Within walking distance of the event grounds where the BMX Worlds takes places. The hotel consists of 151 rooms. Choose the room type that suits your wishes! Enjoy a delicious breakfast in our restaurant and completely unwind using our wellness facilities.
Hotel Papendal is beautifully located in the forested area of the Veluwe. Spend the night at our hotel and make it a complete weekend getaway! Visit the BMX Worlds, the Urban Festival and plan an extra day trip: hiking or cycling on the Veluwe or visit Burgers’ Zoo with the entire family. A mini holiday. Full of adrenaline, great atmospheres and relaxation. We’d love to welcome you! Please send an email to email@example.com to check availability.
More camp sites
We work together with a number of campsites in the area. More information will follow shortly.
Best tips to get into the holiday mood;
– Visit the website www.visitveluwe.com to learn everything about this beautiful nature reserve.
– During your stay, visit Burgers’ Zoo or the Open Air Museum.
– Did you know that Arnhem played a significant role during the Second World War? Visit the many memorial monuments and museums in this area. Visit the website to learn more about Arnhem: www.visitarnhem.nl
– The city of Arnhem should not be missed during your holiday in the Netherlands! Suggestion: go all the way up into the Eusebius Church and enjoy a phenomenal view!